Wednesday, September 11, 2013

You Are My Happy-LOVE Bird

The last card I made using the "You Are My Happy" trio stamp set was quick and easy. I used the alphabet stamp set for this card. Sometimes I find it difficult incorporating alphabet stamps in my card making, but the size is perfect for sentiments on cards! 



For this card I used pattern #19 from the Make It From Your Heart Vol 1. I then used Frosted Grey CS for my base from the Frosted paper pack. I also used the patterned paper from the Frosted paper pack. I stamped the letters  and the little bird from the stamp set. I also used the Silver Glitter paper


This is a SUPER stamp set! The ideas are endless! Make sure to visit my website and place a qualifying to get this trio set for just $10!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Sherry! That little bird is adorable. Nice use of alphas also :)

    ReplyDelete