Thursday, July 16, 2015

Back From Convention...

at the Magical Disneyland in Anaheim California!
  

Needless to say, I had a GREAT time! All the excitement was just wonderful!

The the product line will leave people WOWED! I was WOWED!
For those interested in building a business, Close To My Heart has surpassed anything they've done previously!  They have amped up the Consultant's Kit to build your business and will be including TONS of training!

The theme was Make It From your Heart...


Using the the movie "UP" because we can only go up!



This was one of the layouts we created using the new colors for the balloons.


I had a great time reconnecting with some of the ladies from our team...


Good times...

Who wants to join me next year in Florida at Disney World?!
Join my team and we'll have a great time together!!



No comments:

Post a Comment