Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Craft Club Project

This month the Craft Club project is none other than CHRISTMAS CARDS!. It's time to get working on the cards and the CTMH Christmas card Kit project is perfect!



 This is a great card kit! And the instructions are super easy to follow. Look below and see what I've done...




 You all know that I can never leave well enough alone. I'm always adding something or altering the design a bit to scratch that create itch I have. So I added some glitz and glitter to the other cards and extra dimension. What do you think?

 

  Glitter Gel on this one....

 


  And glitter on this one.



I used the Partridge & Pear Card kit, added my own personal touches and voila! Christmas cheer is in my house already!






If you are interested in the complete card kit, it can be yours for just $29.95 (G1023). Visit my website and place your order today!

If you're local, I'll be teaching the Craft Club project at my World Card Making Day/Birthday Crop this Saturday. The project will include 15 cards for $12.00. Craft Club only includes items to make the cards. If you'd like the exclusive stamp set, Pear & Partridge paper and embellishments order the complete kit for just $29.95. Click here for kit flyer. 

Let me know if you've started on those Christmas Cards!




No comments:

Post a Comment