Monday, May 17, 2010

Heart2Heart Color Challenge

I'm really happy to join in on the challenge this week. I actually took a couple of days off from my 9 to 5 to get stuff done around the house and for some "me" time. So of course for my "me" time I'm creating!

The challenge this week is to use the colors Ocean, Topiary and Desert Sand. At first I was a little taken aback by the Ocean and Topiary being combined...but that is what a challenge is all about.


So, I gathered myself and went at it! I dug through my stash and I couldn't find any Topiary cardstock. So I took some Daisy White CS, Topiary ink and my brayer and made me some Topiary CS. I then pulled out my very used Originals Book and found Background Blocks design and altered the size. I used a small butterfly Dimensional Element from the Miracle Kit and the Make My Day stamp set and voila!




Now I must say, that this color combination would not naturally appeal to me, but WOW! it packs a punch! And of course I had to add the bling. Hopefully I will have time to join in on more challenges...this was fun!




Visit the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and join the fun!



9 comments:

  1. Very cute...I love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - all the elements really work well together - thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card! it's just perfect for this challenge! thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sherry! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

    ReplyDelete