Sunday, April 25, 2010

Let's Get Sketchy - Heart2Heart Challenge

Talk about last minute! I've had this card done for 3 days and the weekend just got away from me!
This weeks Challenge was a sketch challenge - oh what fun! If you haven't gotten in on one of these challenges just jump on in! They're so must fun. It might take you out of your comfort zone but that's what a challenge is for...right?


I used Caboodle paper with With yummy Sorbet, Garden green, Crystal Blue and Sunny Yellow ink. Embrace Life and Sweet Baby My Acrylix stamp sets, Sorbet and Garden Green Ribbon and lots of bling!


2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I never thought to use this stamp set w/ the Caboodle paper...it goes perfectly! Thanks for playing at H2H again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination! I like that you used a different card size - it works!

    ReplyDelete